- 1 14 oz can of La Cima Hearts of Palm Slices
- ½ pint of cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 roasted bell peppers, diced
- 1 Serrano chile, minced
- 1 handful cilantro, minced
- The juice of 1 or 2 limes
- 1 avocado
- 1 pinch of cumin powder. Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss together the La Cima Hearts of Palm, avocado, tomatoes, bell peppers and the Serrano chile; add the juice of 1 lime.
- Add in cumin, salt and pepper, toss and let it sit for 5 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Toss in minced cilantro just before serving.