- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup of grape tomatoes cut lengthwise
- ½ cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1 14oz can of La Cima Hearts of Palm Medallions
- Splash some red wine, vinegar or lemon juice (optional)
- Salt to taste; ground black pepper to taste
In a saucepan pour the quinoa and cover it with 1 inch of water. Add salt and the olive oil, then boil the ingredients.
Once boiling, cover and cook on high heat, stirring occasionally for 7 to 10 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
While you cook the quinoa, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add the quinoa and mix together. Season to taste and enjoy!