- 2 cans of sweet corn, drained
- 1 14.5 oz jar of La Cima Hearts of Palm Slices, also drained
- ¼ cup of chopped red onion
- ¼ cup of chopped parsley (optional)
- 3 avocados cut into chunks
- The juice of one lemon
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
Put these ingredients together in a bowl: Corn, Hearts of Palm, red onion, parsley and the avocados. Squeeze all over them the lemon juice, as well as salt and pepper to taste.
Let the salad sit for 15 to 20 minutes so the flavors can mingle, and serve.